Urban Alliance is hosting three LIFE Camp events to help provide area youth with tools and resources to step outside the cycles of gun violence within Kalamazoo.
Boys and girls ages 11 to 16 are welcome to attend! Camp activities include:
- Varied contests with CASH PRIZES
- A youth-led community march
- Storytelling Sessions – We will welcome speakers that have been victims of gun violence as well as the perpetrators of gun violence.
All camps held from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Breakfast & lunch will be provided as well as all materials and equipment.
Urban Alliance is following state/federal recommendations regarding COVID-19. The health and safety of our community is important to us. If you have questions regarding the status of a camp, please contact us at (269) 348-0978.
TUESDAY, AUGUST 16th
Frederick Douglass Community Association
1000 W Paterson St,
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Join us in helping to show kids the path away from gun violence.
- For the safety of your child and our staff and volunteers, all information in this form must be completed to participate in the camp. Registration should be completed by the parent or legal guardian of the child to ensure that we have the proper and legal documentation on file.
- Urban Alliance Life Camps are open to boys and girls between the ages of 11 and 16. Spots are limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis with the exception of special circumstances which will be determined by Alejandro Rodriguez. Parents/guardians will be notified via phone/email upon their child being successfully registered.
Please select your first/primary choice as well as a alternate/secondary choice in case your first choice is already filled.