July 11 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Boys and girls ages 11 to 16 are welcome to attend! Camp activities include:
- Shooting paintball guns at a non-human target.
- Advocate for non-violence while leading a community wide march.
- Express compassion by writing “Dear Shooter” letters to encourage and not condemn those who are thinking about or who have pulled the trigger.
- Have a super-soaker water or nerf gun fight.
- Hear from the families of victims of gun violence, caring community leaders, and former perpetrators.
- And much more.
All camps held from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Breakfast & lunch will be provided as well as all materials and equipment.
Note: The Saturday before every Life Camp, there will be a youth-led community march concluding with a Peace Smoke event.
Three youth from each camp will be awarded $100 each for demonstrating outstanding leadership!
Urban Alliance is following state/federal recommendations regarding COVID-19. The health and safety of our community is important to us. If you have questions regarding the status of a camp, please contact us at (269) 348-0978.
Join us in helping to show kids the path away from gun violence.Fill out the registration form here
If you have any questions or need help while completing this form, contact Alejandro Rodriguez or call (269) 348-0978.